Saturday, August 6, 2016

Push



Keep going.
Never quit.
You'll get it
if you want it.
Prove you want it.
Push.
Push harder.
Push it till it moves.
Get up early.
Run.
Love the burn.
Love the ache.
Let it purify you.
Keep telling yourself,
"I am nothing
until I make myself something."
Say it. Know it. Live it.
Push.
Push harder.
Push it till it moves.
If you want it,
earn it.
If you need it,
live it.
Never feel good.
Never let go.
Never get comfortable.
On to the next thing.
Keep moving.
Keep active.
Problem? Solve it.
Broken? Fix it.
It hurts? Ignore it.
Make it work.
Make it real.
Be something.
Become something.
Tell yourself,
"I matter
if I make myself matter."
Push.
Push harder.
Push it till it moves.
Do it again tomorrow.
Keep it going.
Never quit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would you care to take a look at my Facebook page?

If you enjoyed the poem, it would mean a lot to me if you could share it with your friends. Thanks!

(Photo credit: "Another Eagle Photo" from vladeb on Flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment