Thursday, March 17, 2016

Breathe You In



Love, I wish I could breathe you in,
and carry you in my pocket
so you'll always be with me.
I wish I could have all of you,
keep your essence in a flask
where none of you will ever slip away.
Love, you don't know how I want to have you,
every inch of you and more,
and how it kills me
that you're like sand through my fingers.

Love is such an awful pain,
where you run to hold another soul
and burn to touch it with your fingers...
I want to dissolve. Impossible desire,
such delicious agony.
Let it hurt a little more, please,
but annihilate me soon!
And how sweet it will be,
would be, impossible,
when our souls run together as one.

(Photo credit: "Lips" from AJC ajcann.wordpress.com on Flickr)

Check out The Giggling Stream on Facebook!.

No comments:

Post a Comment