Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pretty Much Everything You Need to Know About the Internet



Click here! Click here!

Choose me! Approve of me! Notice me!
Act now! Act fast!
Only 7 left in stock!
When you see it...

You won't believe what she shoves up her--

AdBlock!

Give me your email address, sweet God,
give me your email address,
buy my thing please,
you've got to Share If You Love Jesus!

"People with this insanely common habit are highly intelligent and susceptible to clickbait"

#BlackLivesMatter
#AllLivesMatter
#NoLivesMatter

How to delete Google Search History, by SEOMetrix.
(You have entered incognito mode, you nasty fucker, you...)
Whoops! Did you mean "big tits redhead POV blowjob?"
                (Show results instead for "big tithes redhead POV blowjob")

But that's none of my business...

"Rich Handsome Millionaire Tells Fans 'Don't be Cynical' on the Series Finale of His Wildly Popular TV Show..."
... probably funnier than you. Buy me food and tell me I'm pretty. I'M NOT HERE FOR HOOKUPS SO SWIPE LEFT IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!
"10 Reasons it's the Patriarchy's Fault You're a Fat Lard"
"Guru Megaguru, who used to be a medical student, says your anxiety is caused by too much money and says he's willing to share the burden"

Update: That friend you haven't talked to in 10 years has a birthday today, and you'll look like an asshole if you don't say anything...
"69 Reasons Why You Will Never Be Man Enough..."

not that im looking for sympathy or anything i just wish someone would care and love me even though all i am is a waste and a drain on everybody elses time and i cant be bothered to make something of myself or actually try to become desirable lol

"Slut who felt bad the morning after gets regular kid tossed in prison on rape charges..."

But that's none of my business...

Trump says something crude and offensive.
Hillary caught in another lie.
"Remember to Like and Subscribe! :D"
We are the cutting edge, keeping the world connected
through science and technology.
"Ooooh yeah, oh fuck yeah, oh fuck me daddy, fuck meeee..."
"You see, it's that superior virtue, or Te, is not aware of itself as virtue, and so it doesn't cling to itself, and so it really is..."
Please select your wireless connection.
"President Obama addressed the nation this evening..."
In the name of the Father,
and of the Vagina,
and of White Jesus.
Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would you care to take a look at my Facebook page?

If you enjoyed the poem, it would mean a lot to me if you could share it with your friends. Thanks!

(Photo credit: "povpnx-15" from stallio on Flickr)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love this. Thanks for making my day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm glad you liked this one, Jeri! Just have to vent some of those frustrations with the Internet every once in a while, you know?

      Delete